Thursday, June 18, 2015

Summer Bucket List



Ahh summer. It is by far my favorite season. There's no worrying about mountains of wet, white, and cold precipitation showing up on your doorstep, and no layering on so many clothes that you look like the Stay Puft Marshmallow man. It's sunny, and warm (ok mostly it's hot) and the sunshine is always plentiful. I could go on for days on why winter stinks and summer rules but, you get the point. 

One of the main reasons why I love summer so much is because of all there is to do. There are so many different festivals and concerts and of course, barbecues going on that, it's hard not to be a fan of summer (unless you're anti-social. in which case, dont be!!!). With so much going on and happening during the three "official" months of summer, it may be hard to decide what to do or even how to cram in so much fun in such a short time. This is why I have created my Summer Bucket List. Basically, I have things I want to do and places and people to see during the summer months that I decided to write them down and check them off. Bucket list style. Now this list is totally personalized for me and my interests but feel free to borrow my ideas, if you would like. 


Jessica's Summer 2015 Bucket List


  • Have a water balloon fight.
  • Go to the duck pond.
  • Visit a farmers market.
  • Have a picnic at Wildwood Park.(it's a local park about an hour from me that is absolutely beautiful!)
  • Go to a baseball game.(i'm sure it won't be a Yankees game but hey, baseball is baseball)
  • Go on a roadtrip.
  • Make butter beer.(yeah i'm a Harry Potter geek. proud of it! EXPELLIARMUS!)
  • Go to the library.
  • Make Smores.
  • Play at the park.
(like not just go to a park, no play at a park. swings and slides and climbing the ropes.)


Like I said, this list is personal to me. It's based on things in my area and my interests. Feel free to use these ideas and add in your own (if you hate baseball for some weird reason, obviously, you won't be going to a game). I would love to know what you are wanting to accomplish or wanting to go this summer. Let me know in the comments below!



Choose to make today great!!
-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment