Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Free Stickers

Awhile ago, I stumbled upon Gracie's blog post about free stickers. She listed several companies that you either sign up for an account with or, send a email, in order to receive free stickers. Most companies usually take a minimum of three weeks to send them out to you so, you do have to be a bit patient. Hey, they are free stickers so I am certainly not complaining. Also, it is worth mentioning that for a few of these companies, you may in fact have to send more than one email (think about how many customers they have to deal with everyday.). I also suggest listing "Sticker questions" or something of that nature in the subject line of your email, just to avoid having your message sent directly to their SPAM box.

I only have four stickers currently but I do have a few on the way. Below I will list all of the free sticker links that I used from Gracie's post. It is worth mentioning that Sperry employees are some of the best customer service associates I have ever dealt with. Seriously. 


These are my current stickers from Tiny Tulip, Southern Girl Prep, and Sperry. Actually, Sperry sent me doubles! Score!! 






The companies listed below, are ones that you will need to send a friendly email to requesting free stickers:





The companies listed below, require you to sign up on a mailing list or to create an account. Also, some of these companies do require a very minimal shipping charge per sticker (not technically a free sticker but I can spare some pocket change for it).



I am sure there are companies who offer free "southern-style" stickers and, If you know of any that are not listed here, please share in the comments! Also, do you have quite the sticker collection or just starting out? Share below!!



Choose to make today great!

-Jessica 




No comments:

Post a Comment