Wednesday, August 12, 2015

You're Invited...



I am sure by now you are wondering what exactly you are being invited to. It's my birthday!! Ok, well, technically, my birthday is September 13 and, although it would be wonderfully amazing to have an actual birthday party with every single one of you, that's not entirely possible (i know, i'm bummed too). So, instead, I am hosting a virtual birthday party and everyone will be able to "attend". I was inspired to do this by my friend Cathleen. She hosted her virtual birthday in which I happily attended, and then asked for her suggestion on what I should host for mine. So, thanks to her suggestion, the concept is simple: all you have to do is post a picture of yourself with a cookie variety of your choice and, make sure you tag me in your post. That's it. Simple, huh? The choice is yours on what type of cookie you choose, peanut butter (yum!), Oreo (yum!), chocolate chip (yum!), whatever you want. You can leave your RSVP in the comments below or on Instagram (@polishedandpumped). Also, I'd love to hear what your cookie picks are or your favorites. 



Choose to make today great! 
xo- Jessica

7 comments:

  1. Count me in, Jessica! P.S. Snickerdoodles are my favorites!

    Tori A. from Prep For A Day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! Snickerdoodles are delicious! I made 4 dozen of them this past year for christmas gifts....my kitchen was messy BUT smelled wonderful!

      Delete
  2. What a fun idea, I'd love to join in!!
    xo, Syd
    www.sincerelysyd9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, Syd! Thanks for stopping by and RSVPing LOL!

      Delete
  3. Such a cool idea lol. Count me in ๐Ÿ˜‰ I'll have one (or two or three) Oreos for ya on the 13th!! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽˆ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thanks, Michelle! (I won't judge you on your Oreo consumption LOL)

      Delete