Sunday, November 8, 2015

(my) Sunday Funday

Lately, Sunday has been my favorite day of the week. Why? To be honest, it's simply because I get to do nothing all day. During the week, after I get off work, I get a workout in, shower, catch an episode or two of Full House (have mercy!), maybe do my nails, and then it's time for bed. On Saturday's, I generally run all my errands that I did not have time for during the week (post office, bank, Target...you know, the essentials.). By the time Sunday rolls around, I just want to read or watch Harry Potter, or do both. It is sort of a relaxing, pamper day, for me to prepare for whatever life (or three year olds) throws at me in the upcoming week.  


Sunday, November 8, 2015

8:53AM...wake up (don't judge. i was on Youtube until 1AM)
9:25AM...get out of bed (what? i had to check social media. we all do it.) 
9:30AM...breakfast and then cleaning house.



12:30PM...finally time for a shower now that the house is cleaned. (took me longer due to Instagram)
1:00PM...and it's lounge time! manicure, pedicure, face mask, little reading, little Pinterest-ing, LOTS of Instagram-ing. All while enjoying my comfy Harry Potter lounge pants. 


I hope you enjoyed your Sunday as much I did. Sometimes it's nice to just relax and not do a single thing. Choose to make today great!

-Jessica

3 comments:

  1. I love days like that! We pretty much did the same thing! I cleaned this morning and then we got a pizza and have been "vegged" out ever since!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had pizza too! It really has been an enjoyable day. I think everyone needs a day like this once in awhile, ya know? Thank you for reading!

      Delete
  2. Love the Harry Potter Pants! Too cool!-Katelyn
    The Yellow Spectacles

    ReplyDelete